is Leading Global Technology Investor
We have always focused on the needs of clients seeking to invest. Our goal is to provide them with everything they need to grow their investments with the help of IT.
- Viсtor Remsha is the founder and chairman of the board at Finam Group, a leading global stock brokerage.
- Mr. Remsha received a top rating among executives by the Russian Managers Association, a major national business union.
- He was awarded the V.V. Leontyev Medal of Honor «For Achievements in the Economy», established by the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences.
- Remsha has invested in more than 50 technology projects in 15 countries.
- The Forbes magazine consistently lists Remsha among Russia’s Top 200 affluent businessmen, estimating his fortune at over $950 mln (128th place in 2021).
- Victor Remsha's venture investments have been frequently covered by the leading business media.
Victor Remsha is originally from Krasnoyarsk. He graduated from the Bauman Moscow State Technical University, majoring in radio electronic systems. In 1994, as a student, he founded the company Finance Analytics. Initially, Finance Analytics provided information services, and then, it expanded into financial services, providing retail investors with access to Russia’s stock exchanges. Later, Finance Analytics became Finam Investment Holding; all of the holding’s companies started operating under the Finam brand.
Finam was the first Russian brokerage to create its own financial literacy programs, open to the public, which became an important marketing vehicle. The company was also one of the first investment firms in Russia to establish its own bank, Finam Bank. With a wealth of IT expertise, Finam launched Comon, a social trading platform which is currently one of the largest auto-tracking services.
Finam has rapidly expanded both its domestic and foreign operations. Today, the group’s subsidiaries and representative offices operate in Europe, Asia, South America and North America.
As a finance industry professional, Victor Remsha saw the potential for investment in venture projecаts and startups. Since the early 2000s, he has extensively invested in IT startups in Russia and other countries. Key investment areas are social platforms, native ads systems and fintech projects. His investments include such successful projects as the AdTech company Begun, the dating platforms Mamba (on the list of the most valuable Russian technology companies according to Forbes), Badoo and Bumble, the digital agency E-generator, the payment system Delta Telecom, the banking marketplace Banki.ru, and the social media platform MirTesen. Remsha holds equity stakes in a number of the most promising and rapidly expanding Russian and foreign technology companies Since 2004, he has invested in more than 50 projects, and his investment portfolio is currently valued at over $1 billion.